B

Wellsburg Edition: Station Grille

By Candace Nelson - 9:00 AM

Station Grille
So, when you want a late-ish dinner in Wellsburg, you really don't have too many options. A friend and I narrowed it down to, well, one: Station Grille.

I don't think Station Grille was around when I was growing up. If it was, it just wasn't on my radar. I was visiting recently and decided to check it out.

The Station Grille is right downtown in Wellsburg, and parking really isn't an issue in town. The dining portion was closing, so we went upstairs to the more bar area.

Station GrilleStation Grille

It was a weekend night, so I expected it to be full, but there were a handful of people upstairs plus the bartender.

We ordered a few beers and got something off the menu before the kitchen closed. I went for the pulled pork sandwich.

Station Grille
It had an impressive presence, stacked high with two crispy onion rings drizzled in BBQ sauce. The flavor was solid, with a slight tang, but the meat could've been of better quality. I had a few grissley/tough pieces, which can kind of ruin the experience. So, it was alright overall.


Surprisingly, for me at least, the chips were damn good. They were garlicy and just slightly thicker than typical ones, so you got more of a bite.

There are better options in Wellsburg, I think. But this one isn't bad.

Grade: B
Station Grille on Urbanspoon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.